Those pictures our great!! I love the one of Ezra peeking through the slide....and I loooooveeee the one of Anika in the swing!! That has to be one of the best pictures of her!
I love all your pictures. I love the one of Ezra in the tunnel. Also still so jealous of nice weather. It is hailing at the moment--this after a bad windstorm last night (see today's post on my blog).
4 comments:
Those pictures our great!! I love the one of Ezra peeking through the slide....and I loooooveeee the one of Anika in the swing!! That has to be one of the best pictures of her!
Don't you just love your DuoGlider? I do. Just had to say that. Looks like a fun day!
I love all your pictures. I love the one of Ezra in the tunnel. Also still so jealous of nice weather. It is hailing at the moment--this after a bad windstorm last night (see today's post on my blog).
Ahh, pictures at Purdue Village. This brings back good memories! Your kids are adorable!!
Post a Comment