Sunday, March 2, 2008

"Dad scared Ezra!"






Since it was the first really nice day of the new year, we all went for a long walk around Purdue Village and delivered cookies to some of our friends. Jonathan also had to move a stove that had burned in a resident's apartment, so we went to get the work truck so he could load it and move it. It was such a nice day for a walk, and I think Ezra wished we could have done more fun stuff outside (I think he, like all kids, really miss the outdoors during the gloomy winters). Anyway, when Jonathan got the truck and put the stove on it and tried to move it, the truck got stuck in the muddy grass. It took a while to get through the grass and back on to the pavement. Ezra, who was watching from a short distance, got really scared at the loud noise and the mud flying everywhere and cried a bit. For the rest of the night, he kept telling his dad, "Dad scared Ezra! Dad scared Ezra!"

5 comments:

Kayli said...

Ha ha, too funny. In not too long he'll be loving loud noises and mud splattering. He'll be sad when it ends. :)

Here's the link to the skirt I was telling you about:
http://www.kukyideas.com/journal/2006/07/tiered-skirt-tutorial.html

have fun!

Anonymous said...

That sounds familiar Jon, remember how you would cry when Dad would take the Camaro for a ride? You refused to ride in it.

Gigi said...

Christina! I found your blog through Kayli's, so I hope you don't mind my stopping by.

It was fun looking at your pictures. Ezra and Anika are DARLING!!

Take care.

Christina said...

Kayli-Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check it out!

Mom-Jon does not recall crying at any point in his life.

Gigi- Hi!! I'm so glad you came by to see our blog! Come back anytime. I'll check out yours too!

Christina said...

I can think of several times in the last week that Jon was in tears...Don't let him fool ya!