Ezra loves to be in front of the camera. When he saw that Anika had a video of her, he wanted one too. So here he is doing the actions to "If you're happy and you know it." He's pretty good at it! I peeked into his nursery class and saw him doing this a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty hilarious. Ezra was the only one jumping around and shouting the lyrics. He's really quite the show-off! (You might want to scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn off the sound to the music so you can hear him.)
One funny story about Ezra today--
Both of the kids were being fussy today. I finally got Anika to lay down on the crib in her room. I went back into the living room to where Ezra was. He asked me "Mom, where's baby?" I teased him and said "I sold her to the circus." He replied "Circus? For money?" We both laughed and laughed. We've been reading Horton Hatches the Egg by Dr. Seuss and at one point in the story some hunters find Horton and say "We'll sell him to the circus for money!" Ezra has quite the memory--and sense of humor!
2 comments:
Yeah Ezra!
That's the funniest video ever. I love it when he makes a smiley face with his hands on his cheeks! Bravo!
Love,
Daddy
Good Job Ezra!! I really enjoyed both videos, They are growing up to fast. I really miss them and can't wait to see them again. Hugs and kisses love Grandma
Post a Comment