Wednesday, April 6, 2011

High Tea...err...I mean Hawaiian Punch.

Today Annika and I had "tea"(which turned out to be Hawaiian Punch) with one of her little friends.  We sent her friend an invitation a couple of weeks ago so I could have time to find a tea set to use. I never did find one in time so we improvised with things around the house. (I really want this one.) The girls didn't care at all, of course, and had so much fun pouring their little glasses full of punch. I found all the little hats, rings, leis, and necklaces and the dollar store at the last minute. Sweet. It was so much fun! Annika felt really special as you can tell in the following pictures. I have been feeling that I need to do more things with just her. The girls seemed to really enjoy themselves and I did too. We'll be having tea time again!








3 comments:

Paula said...

That looks like so much fun. Maybe we can have a tea party if you guys come out this summer. Mom

Kayli said...

That is so adorable!!

Sarah Iddings said...

So much fun!!