Children's Books:
1. The Spider and the Fly
2. Seven Blind Mice
3. Knuffle Bunny/Knuffle Bunny Too
4. A Good Day
5. Kitten's First Full Moon
6. All the World
7. My Friend Rabbit
8. The Mole Sisters
9. The Man Who Walked Between the Towers
10. Blueberries for Sal
11. Tails
12. What Do You Do With a Tail Like This?
13. Officer Buckle and Gloria
14. Hot Air
15. Time Flies
16. Carolinda Clatter!
Cookbooks:
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
Movies:
1. Paper Moon (Jonathan's new favorite)
2. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (Christina's new favorite)
3. All the Way Home
Potential Vacation Destinations for our 10th Anniversary (2012):
1. Tahiti
2. Cross-Country Train Ride
OTHER FAVORITES
A little girl who dresses herself...
And wears her swimming goggles everywhere
And a boy who helped a caterpillar become a moth
5 comments:
Too cute! I love your favorites, I'm going to have to check out some of those books for the girls.
And I LOVE Annika's outfit, especially the dress with the goggles!
Miss you guys! Wish you were here to enjoy the fun new neighbors!
OK. So 21st Ward Produce Exchange is me. Somehow changed my Google identity when I set up a blog for Dallin's Eagle Project. Feel Free to check it out. Then I tried to delete my comment and start over, but apparently the fact that I posted, then deleted, a comment stays there??? Anyhow, what I said was, I've never seen Paper Moon. I'll have to check it out. Also, I love the Baba Fairy. You guys are just too cute.
Tracy, come visit sometime!
Alice, you can watch Paper Moon on netflix instantly on the computer if you guys do that. It's really a great movie.
Miss you guys!
Guess who's coming to Dinner came out my senior year and I loved that movie and Sidney Portier. Good thing I was already madly in love with your dad!:)
Post a Comment