Sunday, May 16, 2010
Some recent Annika-isms
Life is fun with Annika (and Ezra too!)
Sitting down to eat her breakfast of oatmeal:
"Daddy, blow on my email. It's too hot!"
Right after watching How to Train Your Dragon and acting with Ezra like Toothless, the dragon:
"Toothpaste! Come back here Toothpaste!"
Playing with Ezra and acting like Dora and Diego:
"DiDaygGeeO, I'm Dora!"
Showing her Dad some of Mom's feminine products:
"Look Dad! Mom's little diapers!"
Annika's favorite thing is to pretend she is a baby. If she is ever fussy, all we have to do is ask her what kind of baby she currently is and she will instantly melt into your arms and cuddle. It's a great trick. Everyday she goes through many different types of babies. Here are some favorites:
"I'm a baby adult!"
"I'm a baby bad guy!"
"I'm a baby Grandma!"
etc. etc.
Anyway, Annika is a riot. I guess you just have to know her. Oh yeah, and she's really cute too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweetheart! I love the way you record all their cute sayings. If they don't get written down they are forgotten and they are way too cute to forget. I really miss you guys.
Too cute!! I love that little girl...also the pic of them is too cute..where are you guys at?
We were at the Cincinnati Zoo when the tulips were all blooming. It was really pretty!
Post a Comment