Tuesday, December 15, 2009

making new friends

The kids loved their friends so much in Indiana. We were a little worried about them missing their friends and not finding new ones when we moved. Luckily, just in the few months that we have been here, they have made lots of little friends. Here are most of their friends at Myra's birthday party awhile back. (Notice how protective Ezra is with his sister!):

And with their friend Miles (they decided pants were optional). Miles is ten days older than Annika and he loves to kiss her on the lips! He better watch it! ha ha:


And here is their other little friend Carter (who reminds me sooo much of Dylan!):


They sure have been lucky to find so many good friends! Although Ezra does miss his Indiana friends lots and asks about them from time to time.

4 comments:

gpbiggs said...

hey, this is Tracy. (I'm at my parent's house in CA). Just wanted to say that I'm so glad the kids have some new friends! Cute pictures!

Kayli said...

Oh my goodness your kids are just SOOOOO cute as turtles. Love it.

p.s. you're the indiana couple I talked about in my blog. in case you were wondering. you guys are my shining marriage example. So, don't ever get into any fights to tarnish your image! ;)

Sarah Iddings said...

So glad they have made friends and are really loving their new home! We miss you guys..and Dylan really misses the kids!

Christina said...

Kayli- that's just about the nicest thing anyone has ever said about us! I never would have guessed you thought that about us :) I hope we live up to it!

Just so you know-I've always thought that you and Brett were the perfect couple!