Friday, September 18, 2009

veggie burgers...yum

*No cows were harmed in the making of this burger

I think veggie burgers get a bad rap. People say things like "they're not real burgers" or "they don't taste good" or "they're disgusting" or "they're for tree huggers" and things like that but I think they are really really yummy. Jonathan and I have been making our own and those are even yummier. Just so ya know.

3 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

Ewwwww.....gag! Ha ha! Just kidding! Never had one. I like cows too much. :) But that actually looks pretty good. :) How do you make one of those??

Amanda said...

I don't like veggie burgers. They're disgusting, they don't taste good, and they're total posers. :) Okay, I would be slightly open to the possibility of making my own. You'll have to share how you did it.

Teresa said...

I actually like veggie burgers, they're good to eat when I'm on my diet I attempt to do every now and then. However I've only had the store bought frozen ones. I'd love to know how you make your own.