Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tina's Birthday


Today is Christina's birthday, and we had a good celebration. First, the kids and I made her breakfast in bed and then they played for a bit while I went to school. At lunchtime, we got food from the Fiesta Mexican grill (it was really good!) and Christina went with her friend Sarah to get a new haircut (which you can see above--and does she look hot or what?) Then Sarah graciously watched our kids while Christina and I went to a matinee (thanks a lot, Sarah!). After that, we came home and ate and then had our friends over for cake and ice cream. After the kids went to bed, our friends Skyler and Lindsey came over and brought Christina a gift and some cupcakes. 

It was a great day. Happy Birthday Tina, I love ya!

5 comments:

Lisa Webb said...

Super HOT! Happy Birthday Christina!

The Leithead Family said...

Happy Birthday, Christina!! You look great! Glad you had a good day...

Sarah Iddings said...

Happy Birthday, and the hair is smokin' hot! I love it. It looks good on you...I hope you had a great birthday!

Teresa said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday! Your new haircut looks great!

Linda said...

Happy birthday! Your hair is really cute.