Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pirates, airplanes, and cutie-pies.

Ezra dressed up as a pirate today. His costume was complete with a dishtowel on his head, a vacuum extension as his sword, and one of moms earrings on his ear. By the way, I tried to put a shirt on him but Ezra says that pirates don't wear shirts. :)
One pirate taking the other pirate hostage.
Dylan came over to play with Ezra yesterday and they decided to fly on an airplane. I love how creative these two have become recently. It is so much fun to watch!
I attempted to take holiday photos of the kids. They didn't turn out how I wanted them too, mostly because one of them was in a bad mood- but here as some of the better ones anyway.


Look at Annika's big rosy cheeks! I love these two babies!

I have to add this photo. Last week Sarah watched our kids so we could go to a movie. When we got back she was rocking Annika to sleep in the chair. I couldn't believe Annika would let her do that. She never liked to be held like that before. She is a busy-on the go-kind of gal. Since then, I've rocked and read her books before bedtime every night and she loves it! I do too! Thank you Sarah for discovering that Annika will now sit still and let you hold her. She would never let me do that before- unless she was asleep! I love it! And she goes to bed a lot easier too. You are amazing Sarah!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pirate hostage picture! Annika actually looks like she fears for her life! Hilarious!

Tracy said...

These are all sweet and beautiful pictures! You did a great job with the kids' pictures. I was actually going to see if you could snap a few pictures of us, but its so cold now.

Annika's expression on the being taken hostage picture is perfect, how do you capture them at the perfect time?

The Leithead Family said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are! They look like lots of fun! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving...

Sarah Iddings said...

Those pictures are amazing, and so are your kids! I love the pirate picture! and the one of Ezra holding her shoulders and her smiling....great pics! I am glad she lets you rock her. I always loved doing that with Dylan. Its soothing for both of us lol....plus Dyl is one of those kids that never stops moving as well, but he always did for rocking, he and Annika have alot in common. :-)

The Holdaway's said...

I love the hostage picture!

I also really like the last 2 pictures of them together.

Lisa Webb said...

your kids are ADORABLE! I love those pictures of them in there holiday clothes! ezra is such a model! And yes those rosey cheeks are adorable. Are they like that always? TOO CUTE! Oh and i took a picture of the kids last weekend and landon was doing the same hostage thing with quinn, when i post it we'll have to compare them! Ahh these boys lovin there sisters is too much!